Homeowner's Insurance Options
A Full-Service Insurance Agency
Your real estate agent led you to the perfect home. Your Long & Foster Insurance agent will guide you in protecting it.
Protect Your Home & Your Investment
- Property insurance policies vary from a basic fire policy to comprehensive homeowner's insurance that protects you from most losses and claims related to your home or personal property
- Condo insurance should be customized to meet the requirements of the condo association's master policy, while also protecting you and your belongings.
- Flood damage isn't covered unless you buy flood insurance. The cost is based on a variety of factors, primarily proximity to water and elevation.
- Umbrella policies protect you and your family's liability from lawsuits or claims arising from accidentally injuring another person or damaging their property. Umbrella policies provide an extra layer of protection over and above your home and auto insurance.
- Vacant property insurance covers damage or vandalism to unoccupied property, such as a vacation home or home for sale.
- Home Warranty plans cover repair or replacement of your home's major systems, like heating and AC, as well as appliances.